星期三

hate SEJ~!

2morrow is paper sj,
sejarah!
i hate tis sub,
no funny~
so boring..
.tat day is paper 1,
2morrow is paper 2!
paper1 i juz circle the answer tat i feel is rite...
my feeling!!??
exam hv like tat de,
use feeling to do it!!
stupid,idiot~!!
onli 10 minute i alrd finish the paper,
i use other time to rivision other sub,
bcos see le sej's paper can make me sleep...!
haiz,
2morrow is paper 2,
muz see the question again.
the difference is
 paper 1 is circle,
paper 2 need to write!
no mood to exam!
bull shit!
o0o!
***********************************************
*******************
****
today my bio teacher-pn.lai enter my class,
she say something to us,
i dun noe is say bout me or all chinese gurl,
bt i can sure she is perli me,
not them...
she say dun lie ppl,
lie ppl is bad attitude,
if someone got some problem,
juz tell ppl is personal problem,
dun tell she is sick or wan change  the skul...
if like tat,
you alrd not be trusted by other!
you alrd pass offt my  value of trust!
so hurt me...
~~
make me do not pay attention whn answer question...
haiz,
let it pass!
i wan back the value~!
---------
bcos of tat thing,
many new thing always aroud me,
i cant escape to where,
juz can face the problem tat i meet...
hope everthing will pass very smooth,
dun give me the problem tat hard to solve
!!!


没有评论:

发表评论